Public Service Announcement

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 9/14/2010 11:28:00 AM

Lately, my millions of fans have been requesting that I blog more often. I'm really trying, but because of time constraints its difficult to sit down and write all that I want. I've honestly started several entries that haven't made it to the public, simply because I didn't finish. And then when I get around to finishing them, they're no longer relevant. So they just sit in my private blog list waiting until I pass away, so that my beneficiary can make public all my rambles, finished and unfinished.

But, I've also been blogging for the clothing company, A.Creation, whenever I get the chance. It's not as personal or in depth, but if you want to support me and see what i'm up too, feel free to check it out in the meantime.

Here's a link to my most recent post: Let's Have A Toast For The Scumbags!

Love,
B.

Comments (0)