Juice Day 40: 10/25

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 10/25/2012 06:31:00 PM

Wow.  I can't believe today is finally the last day of this journey.  I wish I could say that time has flown by, but it definitely did not.  It's been very challenging but also super rewarding.  Nothing great ever comes easy.  It's crazy to think that for the past 40 days, i haven't ate anything...not even a bite of an apple or a carrot.  Just freshly juiced fruits and veggies and the occasional hot tea.

Looking back at the reasons that I did it in the first place, i'm pleased at the results.  I conquered a personal challenge, got SUPER healthy, learned to consciously rely on God, and in the process lost over 30 lbs.  Like I said before, I didn't do it with a weight-loss goal, so I don't know officially how much weight I lost, but i'm curious to weigh myself one last time tomorrow to see where i'm at.  Either way, I can't wait to start working out again and I can't wait until breakfast in the morning!

Thanks to everyone who supported me through this and motivated me!  If you have any questions or want to do something similar feel free to ask me anything.

Comments (1)

blockchain ongoing ascent to the best has been an example of overcoming adversity in the cryptographic money trade industry. The ascent in such an industry draws in bunches of online programmers yet blockchain have taken all the essential measures to keep them under control. Being a blockchain user in the event that you are concerned that your record may be hacked, at that point connect a first class proficient at blockchain. The blockchain colleagues help you out and ensure that your record isn't in risk and all your exchanging issues are corrected by only a call. Dial blockchain phone number at 1-800-861-8259 to have yourself favored with the stand out administrations.
Blockchain Number
Blockchain Contact Number
Blockchain Toll Free Number
Blockchain Support Number
Blockchain Phone Number
Blockchain Helpline number
Blockchain Support Phone number
Blockchain Customer Support
Blockchain Customer Service
Blockchain Customer Service Number
Blockchain Wallet phone Number