Too Busy To Sleep

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 3/16/2010 09:39:00 PM

The funny thing about having a blog is that when life is the most interesting and there is a lot going on, there really isn't much time to sit down and write about it. I really, really want to, I just can't seem to find the time. I have honestly been keeping a list of blog topics and just enter them into my Blackberry throughout the day whenever something interesting comes to me. SO MUCH RANDOM STUFF! There has to be at least 100 topics on my list... So i'm basically just writing this as a reminder to take some time out of my day and blog. And also as an apology to my 1 Million+ readers, who come to my site daily only to be disappointed with the same post from a month ago. I'll update soon on all the sweet and rad things interfering with my boring life.

Comments (0)