Update: Shared Shower Conversations

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 9/30/2009 10:15:00 PM

Original Post: July 29, 2009

During my shower at the gym earlier this evening, two gentleman were having a conversation while I was trying to mind my own business and wash the sweat off me. Normally, this would fully be against the Man Rule. I would even consider telling them to shut up, but that would also cause me to be breaking the rules. But these two gentleman were speaking Spanish, so I felt oddly OK with it. Because I couldn't understand a word of what they were saying, I didn't feel awkward listening to them. That being the case, I think this should be an addendum to the rule.

Comments (2)

but... but... what if they were talking about you!!?? :)

i thought of that. but since i didn't hear "guapo" or "perfecto" i figured they couldn't be talking about me.