What Really Grinds My Gears

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 11/10/2009 11:59:00 AM

Whenever people say stuff like, "I have the best husband(wife) ever!", I think that others who are married should be a little offended by that. I mean think about it, they are basically saying to you that my husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend is much better than yours because he did something he should've done in the first place, like put the toilet seat down. Come on people! I really expect to see some arguments via facebook status' because of claims like these.

I'm not saying I won't be bold enough to claim my wife is better than yours, when I get married. But that is solely because of the fact that she will be the best wife ever, because she was clearly smart enough have chosen me. In the meantime, all you current married couples can enjoy claiming that your spouse is the best spouse ever, but just know when the day comes that I get hitched, your false reign comes to an end! And if you decide to challenge my best husband-ness, you better have stats and evidence to back it up!

Comments (2)

hahahaha... lame. I tell Ryan he's the best husband ever... but I don't really ever shout it out to the rest of the world (well except for now... of course). But seriously... think about it. He's willing to take a 50% cut in our yearly income just so I can follow my dreams. I'd say that's pretty freaking amazing. :)

haha, yeah that is pretty amazing of him. but still, Ryan is just lucky i haven't found my one yet, cause i'm a "one-upper" by nature.