Cheers to new beginnings!

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 9/02/2008 11:26:00 PM

September 2nd, 2008... I spent Tuesday night proving that the art of blogging is alive and well... maybe just a little more public then Journaling. (Look away in deep thought, smirk, and look back at computer screen.) A small price to pay for an outlet for my thoughts. (screen fades out)

If Doogie Howser was writing this blog, above is what it would look like. I've been watching all of the Doogie Howser, M.D. episodes on Hulu.com and it inspired me to start blogging again. Haha, how awesome am I!?

I decided to leave the world of xanga and give blogger a shot. This time it will be different. I was reading through all of my past posts on xanga and although many of them made me laugh, most were just emotionally driven thoughts/blurbs/lyrics/etc... about things in my past better off forgotten. So anyways, i'm learning new things everyday and it'll be good to have an outlet to share them with the world. Good night!

Comments (0)