Just a thought...

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 9/03/2008 12:36:00 PM

I think its funny when people record their answering machine message in the third person:

"hi you've reached, Willoughby's voicemail. Willoughby can't come to the phone right now but..."

Dude are you serious? I can tell thats your voice! Don't act like you have an assistant that records your messages for you and it just so happens that your assistant is also a master impressionist.

I don't know, its just a thought...

Comments (3)

do you drink Dos Equis?

Is this a daily thing. Should I bookmark your blog and anxiously await the next random thought that's going to spew out of your head. Because honestly your random thoughts usually make me laugh a little. Kind of like how my random thoughts usually make you throw up in your mouth a little.

haha, yeah...i'm not sure it will exactly be a daily thing, but i'm going to definitely try to consistently share the weird things that go on in my head with the world.

and yes, I do drink Dos Equis. weird question.