My Bittersweet Weekend

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 9/15/2008 10:32:00 PM

I'm in 3 different fantasy football leagues...and after 2 weeks in the books, I still haven't won a game. This has never happened to me before. What the hell is going on? But still, I am keeping positive and I know my teams will start playing like they should.

On a better note, The Raiders won!!! 23-8 over Kansas City


The best part was watching McFadden and Bush tear it up. The worst part was knowing McFadden was on Barney's squad. Even though it was the Chiefs, a win is still a win--and the Raiders are in 2nd place in the AFC West...I can't remember the last time I could say that. Holla!


Comments (1)

Seriously I hate the Raiders so much but I like Run DMC as much as I like CAM. You know that is alot.

But I am not suprised at your fantasy football record. Your teams are only good now when they are autodrafted. You are on the downside of your fantasy career. Hopefully you did enough early to try to make it to the Hall.