Categories Of My Life

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 10/14/2008 10:46:00 AM

I want to organize my postings into specific categories, yet I do not know how to set that format up. Can someone help with this?

My blogs are pretty simple and usually fall under one of 6 categories: Sports, Love/Relationships, Business/Career stuff, my relationship with God, Current Events, or just completely random thoughts that pop in to my mind. Oh yeah, and I also do enjoy posting lyrics from songs that say everything I am feeling, without me actually having to say a word...but i've purposefully tried not to do that as much.

I also haven't posted anything on "love" since i've been on blogger. More than anything, I really enjoy writing my thoughts out on love and relationships. I just think its extremely interesting how it all works and how powerful the feelings of true love can be. There are incredible extremes to love and in relationships and I just like to put my perspective out there for others to ponder or even disagree with me on. The best part of discussing the subject, thinking about it on my own, and struggling with Love in general, is that ultimately all of it is improving me as a person, in order to be a better husband for my future wife someday...even though I probably haven't met her yet. But I guess that can just be considered my gift to her :)

I'm sure i'll have something that can be put into the Love category soon.

Comments (0)