Opening Night!

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 10/28/2008 10:37:00 PM

I am so glad the NBA Season started today!

I look forward to a season that ends in the Los Angeles Lakers bringing the Larry O'Brien NBA Championship Trophy back to Cali! Our team is seriously stacked this year and I wouldn't be surprised if they become the first team in NBA history to go undefeated. The lakers bench would be a competitive team as starters in the league...that's how good we are. Oh man, I love it.
Last night, when I was playing ball at 24 Hour some guy asked me if I was a Lakers fan. My reply was, "I was born down the street from the Great Western Forum. I bleed purple and gold. What do you think?" And he actually said that he pities me...what, why!? When I asked who his team was and heard the Clippers come out of his mouth, all I could do was laugh and walk away. And then I thought of Sisson being a Clippers fan, and since he wasn't present at the moment, in my mind i laughed at him and walked away too. psh!
It's so odd to me that the one major, organized sport I didn't play growing up arguably is my favorite sport to play and watch now. hmm...

Comments (2)

Seriously though I watched the first game with Landon and told him they are gonna go 82-0. He started crying

I seriously think they can if they come to play every night. Landon is such a B. The truth causes people to cry sometimes.