Observations: Chapstick and Chester's

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 10/15/2008 09:32:00 PM

First off, this isn't an observation, but I am watching the Project Runway Finale. Take from it what you please.

I made some observations the other day that i've been thinking about. The first one was when I was leaving the gym. I was walking to my car and some guy was walking towards the entrance and he pulled chapstick out of his and started to apply it. My first thought was, "That guy is probably gay." Seriously? I wondered why I thought that. I mean I use a little Burt's Bees daily. But then I realized that I always keep it in my car, unless I accidentally forget it in my pocket. And I always put it on in my car. hmm....

And when I was in Vons tonight, I saw some guy shopping and my immediate thought was, "Lets just say, i wouldn't trust my kids with that guy." (as if I was actually talking to somebody else) But the truth is, I wouldn't. He just had something about him. Just some observations, I thought were funny. Kinda sucks that I would assume those things without even knowing those guys, but it still makes me giggle a little.

Oh and by the way, I guessed Leanne would win and she did. I didn't even watch the show. I guess I just have an eye for fashion.

Comments (2)

1. i keep my burts bees in my pocket at all times.

2. every stranger you see should be a "lets just say i wouldnt trust my kids with that guy" type of guy.

bad parenting bran.

1. confirming my thoughts on gays and their chapstick.

2. true. i will noww be a better uncle to your children because of that insight.