300. Word. Biography.

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 11/17/2008 10:52:00 AM

To all readers of my blog:

Whether you read We All Get Older...We Don't All Get Grown publicly or anonymously, sporadically or consistently...I need some help. I was recently invited to be a contributor on a website/blog network focused on 20-something life. The site is put together well and I like the fact that you can get real, authentic perspectives from your peers on a wide variety of topics. I'll give more info on the site, when I actually accept the offer.

Needless to say, I am interested and I would have joined already, except for one hold up. I need to submit a 300 word bio and I am having trouble writing about myself. I know its not much, but i'm finding it hard(that's what she said, haha) to summarize everything I am, in 300 words. I thought it might be helpful to see what others think of me, the stuff I write about when I am serious about it, and what you would say if asked to summarize Brandon Lagao. If you don't mind others reading it, post your version of my bio in my comments or if you want to keep it private, email it to me: bhova22@gmail.com I appreciate any of you who take the time to help on this. Who knows, I might end up using your input. At the very least, it will be used for inspiration.

Also, thank you in advance to my friends who choose to use this time as a chance to make fun of me. Where would I be without you guys :)

Comments (1)

Gay Faggit who overvalues players on his fantasy teams.