USC vs Washington (56- 0)

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 11/02/2008 06:35:00 PM

I never thought a game where so many points were scored could get boring. USC could have easily put up 100 against this sorry team.




On another note: When the hell did they ban alcohol from college football games? All that does is promote binge drinking. People are flamebroiled before kickoff, rather then drunkenness spread out through the entire game. I swear walking around outside of the coliseum reminded me of trips to Vegas or Cabo. I knew that in those places you could cruise around public with booze, but I had no idea that you could get publicly plastered in the heart of LA surrounded by 5-0...maybe it was just an exception because it was homecoming.

Comments (1)

No its just SC students. Pretty much the scum of the earth.