Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 11/12/2008 10:45:00 PM

I'm watching this movie right now, I've never seen it before, but just watching it makes me really happy. Its like everything has a deeper meaning...and its a G rated movie! Its showing me how much I love imagination. I think imaginiation is under-appreciated and often seen as strange. It reminds me of a play that I wrote in second grade. I'm not exactly sure what the assignment was, but I remember taking charge and writing this scene for me and my group to perform. I was so excited to create a world that was so different than the traditional sense. Once it was done, and we all were playing our specific parts in front of the class, I can remember my group not really enjoying what I wrote because it was so different then what they were used to. I still feel that way as an adult, like my imagination will be looked at as weird and not accepted. I think that I still have that imagination to this day, and I hope to have it still when I am 243 years old.

Comments (1)

I really hope you get to see 243... look me up when you do. : ) Also... imagination kicks ass. That is all.