Juice Day 6: 9/21

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 9/22/2012 01:41:00 PM

Once again, today was pretty normal.  In fact, I think that I may not be drinking enough juice.  I got so busy that I didn't think about eating and just wasn't hungry.  I definitely need to fix that because i'm sure it's not healthy at all.  I did crave mexican in the evening though.  I just wanted something to snack on like tortilla chips and salsa.  I had to remind myself I can't do that and then I was fine.

Oh and I did something pretty stupid too...I watched an episode of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations.  All the food looked so good!  But it actually really wasn't much of a temptation because i'm committed to this and going to see it through.  34 more days just seems like a ridiculously long time away though.  So, like any goal, I decided to break it up into smaller, more achievable goals.  All i'm worried about now is to get to Day 10 and then i'll worry about Day 20 after that.  Good plan, I think.

Juicing Recipe of the Day:

  • 1 Apple
  • 3 Carrots
  • Pineapple (i used a whole one)
  • Ginger (optional)

Comments (2)

Keep it up buddy!!! 4 more days till phase one is over! Praying for you...

thanks rachel!! love the encouragement :)