Juice Day 7: 9/22

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 9/24/2012 09:20:00 PM

Today I decided to visit some friends in Orange County, so I packed up my juicer and headed up.  I felt like Joe Cross in the documentary haha.  Once I got up there I bought all the veggies I needed for the weekend from Sprouts.  It was cool explaining to everyone why I'm doing this and the encouraging response from everyone.  We headed up to LA to check out the Griffith Observatory and afterwards everyone as hungry, so they stopped at Taco Bell.  I sat there in the car with a cup of water while everyone chowed down on their Double Deckers and Chalupas.  It smelled good, but I just closed my eyes and said a quick prayer and got through it.  Looks like I can see my physical, mental, and spiritual goals are already  being put to the test.

Juicing Recipe of the Day:

  • Honeydew Melon!
I juiced this by itself for breakfast and it was delicious.  I've always like honeydew though.


Comments (0)