Day 9: My Gershitis

Posted by Brandon Lagao | Posted in | Posted on 5/11/2009 10:00:00 PM

Well, it seems as that the Gershitis epidemic also exists in the Philippines. I've had stomach problems for about 24 hours now and its no fun. I had to delay my PADI Open Water course because of it. I imagine that a wetsuit and the poops = no fun. I'm not exactly sure of the cause but I think it has to do with the Balut I ate and the excessive beers.

Not much else really happened today, except that I decided to search for a new place to stay starting tomorrow. I decided to extend my say here for another 5 days. I bought my plane ticket to Clark and talked to my Grandma and Grandpa on the phone about picking me up, so I'm glad that all of that is finally all scheduled. I'm actually more excited now to see them all. I'm looking forward to seeing how my family lives here in the Philippines.

Oh and also, late tonight I talked to my Dad on the phone as well. It's the first time I've talked to him since being here and he seems really excited to spend some time with me. I guess we'll see on Sunday when they pick me up at Clark.

Comments (0)